Modern Java Recipes: Simple Solutions to Difficult Problems in Java 8 and 9
Page Count200 Pages
About the e-Book
Modern Java Recipes: Simple Solutions to Difficult Problems in Java 8 and 9 pdf
Need simple solutions to specific challenges with Java 8 and Java 9? This book of practical recipes provides a quick, easy reference for developers who prefer useful examples over detailed explanations. Modern Java Recipes shows you how to solve a wide range of problems using the newest features of Java.
- Learn functional programming with lambdas, method references, and streams
- Adopt the new static and default methods in interfaces
- Work with the new set of functional interfaces added to the language
- Use collectors and comparators to search, filter, and sort data
- Employ the new Optional type and use it correctly
- Understand the new java.time package to handle Date and Time functionality, including time zone adjustments
- Use the Java Read-Eval-Print-Loop in Java 9
- Employ the new Jigsaw mechanism to modularize deployables
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Data Science and Complex Networks
Programming with MicroPython