Oracle Fusion Applications Development and Extensibility Handbook
About the e-Book
Oracle Fusion Applications Development and Extensibility Handbook pdf
Master Oracle Fusion Applications Design and Personalization
Deliver highly adaptable business applications that bolster productivity and drive informed decision-making. Oracle Fusion Applications Development and Extensibility Handbook contains best practices, real-world case studies, and technical deep dives. Discover how to manage design- and run-time customizations, extend existing UIs and build new ones, secure your applications, and integrate with other systems. This Oracle Press guide offers complete coverage of the latest cloud and SOA-based features.
- Explore Oracle Fusion Applications components and architecture
- Plan, develop, debug, and deploy customizations
- Extend out-of-the-box functionality with Oracle JDeveloper
- Modify web applications using Oracle Composer
- Incorporate Oracle SOA Suite 11g composites
- Validate code through sandboxes and test environments
- Secure data using authorization, authentication, and encryption
- Design and distribute personalized BI reports
- Automate jobs with Oracle Enterprise Scheduler
- Change appearance and branding of your applications with the Oracle ADF Skin Editor
- Extend and customize CRM with Application Composer
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Start programming with R
21st Century RPG: /Free, ILE, and MVC