Learning Spring 5.0
Page Count373 Pages
About the e-Book
Learning Spring 5.0 pdf
- Build an enterprise application throughout the book that communicates with a microservic
- Define and inject dependencies into your objects using the IoC container
- Make use of Spring's reactive features including tools and implement a reactive Spring MVC application
Spring is the most widely used framework for Java programming and with its latest update to 5.0 rolling out early next year, the framework is undergoing massive changes. Built to work with both Java 8 and Java 9, Spring 5.0 promises to simplify the way developers write code, while still being able to create robust, enterprise applications.
If you want to learn how to get around the Spring framework and use it to build your own amazing applications, then this book is for you.
Beginning with an introduction to Spring and setting up the environment, the book will teach you in detail about the Bean life cycle and help you discover the power of wiring for dependency injection. Gradually, you will learn the core elements of Aspect-Oriented Programming and how to work with Spring MVC and then understand how to link to the database and persist data configuring ORM, using Hibernate.
You will then learn how to secure and test your applications using the Spring-test and Spring-Security modules. At the end, you will enhance your development skills by getting to grips with the integration of RESTful APIs, building microservices, and doing reactive programming using Spring, as well as messaging with WebSocket and STOMP.
What you will learn
- Get to know the basics of Spring development and gain fundamental knowledge about why and where to use Spring Framework
- Explore the power of Beans using Dependency Injection, wiring, and Spring Expression Language
- Implement and integrate a persistent layer in your application and also integrate an ORM such as Hibernate
- Understand how to manage cross-cutting with logging mechanism, transaction management, and more using Aspect-oriented programming
- Explore Spring MVC and know how to handle requesting data and presenting the response back to the user
- Understand the integration of RESTful APIs and Messaging with WebSocket and STOMP
- Understand Reactive Programming using Spring MVC to handle non-blocking streams
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Building Apps for the Universal Windows Platform
Rapid Python Programming