Page Count318 Pages
About the e-Book
This book explains:
- Essential ES6 changes, including arrow functions, destructuring, let and const
- Class syntax for declaring object prototypes, and the new Symbol primitive
- How to handle flow control with Promises, iterators, generators, and async functions
- ES6 collection built-in types for creating object maps and unique sets
- How and when to use the new Proxy and Reflect built-ins
- Changes to Array, Math, numbers, strings, Unicode, and regular expressions, and other improvements since ES5
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Computational Intelligence Applications in Business Intelligence and Big Data Analytics
Microservices with Azure