Page Count503 Pages
About the e-Book
Go Cookbook pdf
- Discover a number of recipes and approaches to develop modern back-end applications
- Combine recipes for sophisticated parallel tools using best practices
- This book is based on the latest version of Go
Go (a.k.a. Golang) is a statically-typed programming language first developed at Google. It is derived from C with additional features such as garbage collection, type safety, dynamic-typing capabilities, additional built-in types, and a large standard library.
This book takes off where basic tutorials on the language leave off. You can immediately put into practice some of the more advanced concepts and libraries offered by the language while avoiding some of the common mistakes for new Go developers.
The book will cover basic type and error handling. It will also explore applications that interact with users, such as websites, command-line tools, or via the file system. It will demonstrate how to handle advanced topics such as parallelism, distributed systems, and performance tuning. Lastly, it will finish with reactive and serverless programming in Go.
What you will learn
- Test your application using advanced testing methodologies
- Develop an awareness of application structures, interface design, and tooling
- Create strategies for third-party packages, dependencies, and vendoring
- Get to know tricks on treating data such as collections
- Handle errors and cleanly pass them along to calling functions
- Wrap dependencies in interfaces for ease of portability and testing
- Explore reactive programming design patterns in Go
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Data Science with Java
Penetration Testing Bootcamp