Puppet: Mastering Infrastructure Automation
About the e-Book
Puppet: Mastering Infrastructure Automation pdf
Start pulling the strings of your IT infrastructure effectively with Puppet – learn how to configure, customize and manage your systems more intelligently in an enterprise deployment.
About This Book
- Step-by-step instructions to jump start your Puppet deployment and automate your IT configurations
- Design, implement, and deploy Puppet in your infrastructure and tackle everyday IT infrastructure challenges
- Gain expert understanding of Puppet's latest and most advanced features
Who This Book Is For
If you're an experienced IT professional and a new Puppet user, this course will provide you with all you need to know to go from installation to advanced automation.
What You Will Learn
- Write and employ individual Puppet manifests
- Understand how Puppet implements system abstraction
- Use Puppet to manage network, cloud, and virtualization devices
- Manage and test the Puppet code workflow
- Tweak, hack, and adapt the Puppet extension points
- Use exported resources to orchestrate change between machines
- Debug a puppetserver using Java techniques
Puppet is a configuration management tool that allows you to automate all your IT configurations, giving you control. It was written for and by system administrators to manage large numbers of systems efficiently and prevent configuration drifts. Puppet gives you control of what you do to each node, when you do it, and how you do it.This Learning Path will take you from the basics of Puppet to extending it and then mastering it. We will start off with a primer on Puppet, its installation and get a sneak peek under its hood. We will then move on to designing and deploying your Puppet architecture, learning best practices for writing reusable and maintainable code, and executing, testing, and deploying Puppet across your systems. Finally, we will deal with problems of scale and exceptions in your code, automate workflows, and support multiple developers working simultaneously.This course is based on the following books:
- Puppet 4 Essentials - Second Edition
- Extending Puppet - Second Edition
- Mastering Puppet - Second Edition
Style and approach
This learning path follows a practical approach, starting from the basic commands to advanced aspects. Through a series of examples you will learn the most important skills essential to manage your IT infrastructure effectively.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
More Effective C#
Models to Code: With No Mysterious Gaps