Gray Hat C#
Page Count304 Pages
About the e-Book
Gray Hat C# pdf
Learn to use C#'s powerful set of core libraries to automate tedious yet important tasks like fuzzing, performing vulnerability scans, and analyzing malware. With some help from Mono, you'll write your own practical security tools that will run on Windows, OS X, Linux, and even mobile devices.
After a crash course in C# and some of its advanced features, you'll learn how to:
- Write fuzzers that use the HTTP and XML libraries to scan for SQL and XSS injections
- Generate shellcode in Metasploit to create cross-platform and cross-architecture payloads
- Automate Nessus, OpenVAS, and sqlmap to scan for vulnerabilities and exploit SQL injections
- Write a .NET decompiler for OS X and Linux
- Parse and read offline registry hives to dump system information
- Automate the security tools Arachni and Metasploit using their MSGPACK RPCs
Streamline and simplify your workday by making the most of C#'s extensive repertoire of powerful tools and libraries with Gray Hat C#.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
PostgreSQL 9.6 High Performance
Mastering Bitcoin: Programming the Open Blockchain