Mastering AngularJS Directives
Page Count210 Pages
About the e-Book
Mastering AngularJS Directives pdf
Develop, maintain, and test production-ready directives for any AngularJS-based application
About This Book
- Explore the options available for creating directives, by reviewing detailed explanations and real-world examples
- Dissect the life cycle of a directive and understand why they are the base of the AngularJS framework
- Discover how to create structured, maintainable, and testable directives through a step-by-step, hands-on approach to AngularJS
Who This Book Is For
Mastering AngularJS Directives is intended for developers who have experience with AngularJS and have a need for creating or customizing directives in any type of AngularJS application. This is a niche topic that focuses on very specific fundamental concepts of directive writing. This book is targeted at developers who have tried their hand at AngularJS, but would like to master it by learning how to make their own directives.
What You Will Learn
- Master the ability to alter and transform DOM in an AngularJS context
- Utilize and customize a directive that uses the core animation service
- Incorporate any third-party library, with Angular Zen, which has a focus on advanced DOM manipulation
- Discover the advantages of directives that yield the ability to compile dynamic templates
- Understand every directive API option and their available uses
- Find out how and why different types of tests are used on all types of directives
- Optimize and enhance your application with custom directives
- Explore what the future has in store for AngularJS directives and how it will tie into the present style of writing directives
AngularJS offers many features that allow the creation of rich, compelling web applications. Directives are by far the most important feature to incorporate into any skill set. This book starts off by teaching basic and advanced techniques for the art of directive writing. The different techniques are taught by a series of examples that showcase when and why certain directives should be created, based on given use cases. It moves on to explain more about how to harness the potential of AngularJS, by incorporating external libraries, optimizing code, and using brand new functions such as animations.
Finally, the book includes an overview of the techniques and best practices that AngularJS developers need to keep in mind while developing their own applications. The overall goal of this book is to teach different aspects of directive writing that can be consumed by all levels.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Understanding Swift: for C and C++ Programmers
Flask By Example