Topical Nail Products and Ungual Drug Delivery
About the e-Book
Topical Nail Products and Ungual Drug Delivery pdf
Discussing existing techniques, ongoing research, new approaches, and basic concepts in the treatment of nail diseases, Topical Nail Products and Ungual Drug Delivery summarizes the current knowledge and represents a jumping-off point for creating novel techniques of drug delivery across the nail.
A growing area of pharmaceutical research, the search for efficient delivery techniques that can cross the nail barrier has yielded several effective strategies, brought together in this book.
- Nail anatomy, physiology, diseases, and treatment
- Permeability of the nail plate
- Topical nail formulations
- Approaches to enhance ungual and trans-ungual drug delivery
- In vitro and in vivo models to evaluate topical nail formulations
- Nail sampling techniques
- Bioengineering of the nail
- Trans-ungual iontophoresis
- Pharmacokinetics of drugs in the nail apparatus
- Onychopharmacokinetics: proposed model insight
- Photodynamic therapy of nail diseases
- The nail as a surrogate for investigating drug use
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Dental Computing and Applications
Medical Problems of the Instrumentalist Musician