Fundamentals of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology
Page Count264 Pages
About the e-Book
Fundamentals of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology pdf
Fundamentals of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology provides a concise overview of the principles of dental radiology, emphasizing their application to clinical practice.
- Distills foundational knowledge on oral radiology in an accessible guide
- Uses a succinct, easy-to-follow approach
- Focuses on practical applications for radiology information and techniques
- Presents summaries of the most common osseous pathologic lesions and dental anomalies
- Includes companion website with figures from the book in PowerPoint and x-ray puzzles
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Clinical Manual of Blood and Bone Marrow Transplantation
Oral Bioavailability Assessment: Basics and Strategies for Drug Discovery and Development