Oracle Database 12c DBA Handbook (Oracle Press)
Page Count744 Pages
About the e-Book
Oracle Database 12c DBA Handbook (Oracle Press) pdf
The Most Complete, Current Oracle DBA Resource
Maintain a high-performance Oracle Database using the best practices and expert techniques in this Oracle Press guide. Oracle Database 12c DBA Handbook is thoroughly updated to cover the new features and utilities, including the multitenant architecture, Oracle Database In-Memory option, and cloud enhancements. Real-world examples for every major configuration are included. You’ll learn how to successfully manage a highly available, robust, secure, and extensible Oracle enterprise database environment.
- Upgrade to Oracle Database 12c
- Plan and manage tablespaces
- Maximize database performance using effective physical database layouts and storage management methods
- Monitor disk space used by database objects
- Manage transactions with undo tablespaces
- Implement expert performance-tuning techniques
- Increase query speed using the new Oracle Database In-Memory option
- Manage database security through authentication, authorization, and auditing
- Take full advantage of the multitenant database architecture
- Enable high availability and scalability with Oracle Real Application Clusters and Oracle Active Data Guard
- Perform backup and recovery with Oracle Recovery Manager
- Manage distributed databases and VLDBs
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
CISSP (ISC)2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional Official Study Guide