Java 9 Programming By Example
Page Count504 Pages
About the e-Book
Java 9 Programming By Example pdf
- We bridge the gap between “learning” and “doing” by providing real-world examples that will improve your software development
- Our example-based approach will get you started quickly with software programming, get you up-to-speed with Java 9, and improve your Java skills
- This book will show you the best practices of Java coding and improve your productivity
This book gets you started with essential software development easily and quickly, guiding you through Java's different facets. By adopting this approach, you can bridge the gap between learning and doing immediately. You will learn the new features of Java 9 quickly and experience a simple and powerful approach to software development. You will be able to use the Java runtime tools, understand the Java environment, and create Java programs.
We then cover more simple examples to build your foundation before diving to some complex data structure problems that will solidify your Java 9 skills. With a special focus on modularity and HTTP 2.0, this book will guide you to get employed as a top notch Java developer.
By the end of the book, you will have a firm foundation to continue your journey towards becoming a professional Java developer.
What you will learn
- Compile, package and run a trivial program using a build management tool
- Get to know the principles of test-driven development and dependency management
- Separate the wiring of multiple modules from the application logic into an application using dependency injection
- Benchmark Java execution using Java 9 microbenchmarking
- See the workings of the Spring framework and use Java annotations for the configuration
- Understand static versus dynamic implementation of code and high-order reactive programming in Java
About the Author
Peter Verhas is a senior software engineer and software architect having electrical engineering and economics background from TU Budapest (MsC) and PTE Hungary (MBA), and also studied at TU Delft and TU Vienna. He created his first programs in 1979, and since then he has authored several open source programs. He has worked in several positions in the telecommunications and finance industries and was the CIO of the Hungarian start-up index.hu during its early days.
Peter works for EPAM Systems in Switzerland, participating in software development projects at various customer sites, and he supports talent acquisition by interviewing candidates, training programs for developers, and internal mentoring programs.
You can follow Peter on Twitter at @verhas, LinkedIn, and GitHub, or read his technical blog, Java Deep, at http://javax0.wordpress.com.
Table of Contents
- Getting Started with Java 9
- The First Real Java Program - Sorting Names
- Optimizing the Sort - Making Code Professional
- Mastermind - Creating a Game
- Extending the Game - Run Parallel, Run Faster
- Making Our Game Professional - Do it as a Webapp
- Building a Commercial Web Application Using REST
- Extending Our E-Commerce Application
- Building an Accounting Application Using Reactive Programming
- Finalizing Java Knowledge to a Professional Level
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Flask: Building Python Web Services