Harrison's Cardiovascular Medicine 3rd Edition
Page Count768 Pages
About the e-Book
Harrison's Cardiovascular Medicine 3rd Edition pdf
Cardiovascular Medicine – with all the authority of Harrison’s
Featuring a superb compilation of chapters related to cardiovascular medicine derived from Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, Nineteenth Edition (including content from the acclaimed Harrison’s DVD, now available here in print), this concise, full-color clinical companion delivers the latest knowledge in the field backed by the scientific rigor and authority that have defined Harrison’s. You will find 53 chapters from 58 renowned editors and contributors in a carry-anywhere presentation that is ideal for the classroom, clinic, ward, or exam/certification preparation.
• Current, complete coverage of essential cardiovascular medicine topics, including Diagnosis of Cardiovascular Disorders, Heart Rhythm Disturbances, Disorders of the Heart, and Disorders of the Vasculature
• An important opening section “Introduction to Cardiovascular Disorders” provides a systems overview, beginning with the basic biology of the cardiovascular system, followed by epidemiology of cardiovascular systems, and approach to the patient
• Integration of pathophysiology with clinical management
• High-yield board review questions make this text ideal for keeping current and preparing for the boards
• Helpful appendix of laboratory values of clinical importance
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Cognitive Impairment in Major Depressive Disorder
Practice of Clinical Echocardiography