Basic Guide to Dental Radiography
Page Count216 Pages
About the e-Book
Basic Guide to Dental Radiography pdf
Basic Guide to Dental Radiography provides an essential introduction to radiography in the dental practice. Illustrated throughout, this guide outlines and explains each topic in a clear and accessible style.
- Comprehensive coverage includes general physics, principles of image formation, digital image recording, equipment, biological effects of x-rays and legislation
- Suitable for the whole dental team
- Illustrated in full colour throughout
- Ideal for those completing mandatory CPD in radiography
- Useful study guide for the NEBDN Certificate in Dental Radiography, the National Certificate in Radiography or the Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Getting Ready for Brain Tumor Surgery