Point-of-care Glucose Detection for Diabetic Monitoring and Management
About the e-Book
Point-of-care Glucose Detection for Diabetic Monitoring and Management pdf
This book unravels the role of Point-of-Care (POC) glucose monitoring as an essential part of diabetes management. It provides the reader with an in-depth knowledge and understanding of diabetes management, including:
- the need for POC glucose monitoring
- the glucose detection technologies (invasive, noninvasive and continuous) being used in the POC devices
- the analytical performance, characteristics, pros and cons of the POC devices developed to date
- the importance and role of glycated hemoglobin (HbA1c) monitoring for diabetes management
- the various POC devices and analyzers for the determination of HbA1c.
This is the first book to provide complete up-to-date information on POC glucose detection technologies and devices for diabetic monitoring and management. It will be an important reference for healthcare professionals, biomedical engineers, researchers, economists and policy makers. This book also serves as an asset and teaching aid for professionals and researchers in diabetic monitoring and management.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Wheelchair Skills Assessment and Training
Ethics in Psychology and the Mental Health Professions