Complications in Vascular Interventional Therapy: Case-Based Solutions
About the e-Book
Complications in Vascular Interventional Therapy: Case-Based Solutions pdf
Learn to avoid and manage complications from actual endovascular cases
Complications in Vascular Interventional Therapy: Case-Based Solutions provides a systematic review of potential complications that may occur during endovascular procedures. This compendium features 106 cases from daily interventional practice that highlight the most common and important complications that can arise. Each case presents a concise account of patient history, initial treatment, problems encountered, and resulting complication; potential solutions for managing the complication; discussion and analysis of the final course of action; and valuable tips and take-home messages for complication prevention.
- Covers thrombosis, arterial hemorrhage, vessel perforation, distal embolization, device malfunction, access-related complications, and much more
- A total of 106 real-life cases with 540 images to engage the reader and enhance problem-solving skills
- A wealth of information and advice for optimizing patient safety before, during, and after interventional therapy
- Take-home messages at the end of each case provide vital prevention strategies
- Further Reading and References for exploring topics of interest
Complications in Vascular Interventional Therapy: Case-Based Solutions is an invaluable sourcebook for novice and experienced interventional radiologists, vascular surgeons, angiologists, and cardiologists. The clinical cases and practical details found in this book will help all physicians who perform peripheral vascular interventions prepare for the myriad complications they may encounter during endovascular procedures.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Ethics in Psychology and the Mental Health Professions
Complementary and Alternative Medicine for PTSD