Developing Practical Nursing Skills 4th Edition
Page Count642 Pages
About the e-Book
Developing Practical Nursing Skills 4th Edition pdf
Developing Practical Nursing Skills, Fourth Edition helps you learn and perfect the practical skills required to become a qualified nurse. Patient-focussed and adopting a caring approach, this essential text will also help you to integrate nursing values alongside physical skills in your daily practice.
Key features include:
- Full colour text design with clear illustrations and clinical photographs to aid visual learning
- Evidence-based and clearly mapped to key guidelines to ensure best practice
- Reader-friendly style with learning outcomes, activities and reflection points to help you link theory to practice
- Scenarios from a range of settings, including community, mental health and learning disabilities nursing
- A focus on adults and young people, and with "pointers" on caring for children to promote a lifespan approach
- Free companion website providing image library, videos of key skills, and MCQs as well as additional resources for lecturers to download
This is a complete clinical skills resource for all pre-registration nursing students.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
50 Imaging Studies Every Doctor Should Know
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder