Essentials of Audiology 4th Edition
Page Count546 Pages
About the e-Book
Essentials of Audiology 4th Edition pdf
Praise for the previous edition:
unique book encompasses everything from hearing science and
psychoacoustics to hearing conservation and basic
audiometry...explaining it at beginner's level while providing a more
in-depth look for the more experienced." -- Doody's Review
in a more user-friendly format, with a four-color design, this new
edition includes the latest scientific and clinical knowledge to give
audiology students a solid understanding of core audiologic concepts.
Every essential topic in audiology, from acoustics and anatomy to
auditory disorders and hearing loss, is covered in this book.
Key Features of the Fourth Edition:
- Covers new technology for electrophysiological assessment as well as bone-anchored hearing aids and cochlear implants
- Expanded discussion of management techniques, now in two separate chapters
- More than 300 exquisite full-color illustrations
- Questions and answers at the end of each chapter for study and review of essential topics
- Extensive bibliography with references to current literature
Essentials of Audiology, Fourth Edition,
is an indispensable reference for undergraduate and first year graduate
students in audiology as well as a valuable resource for speech and
language pathology students. With thorough coverage of the essentials
of clinical practice, this new edition is also a good refresher for
audiologists and speech-language pathologists who are starting out in
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Food Security and Child Malnutrition
Endoscopic Spine Procedures