Master the Boards USMLE Step 2 CK
Page Count672 Pages
About the e-Book
Master the Boards USMLE Step 2 CK pdf
With exclusive test-day tips and targeted review from USMLE expert Conrad Fischer, MD, Master the Boards USMLE Step 2 CK gives you the information you need to know to excel on the exam and match into the program you want. Designed to work with Kaplan's Step 2 High Yield course, Master the Boards USMLE Step 2 CK is the highest-yield full-color review book for the Step 2 Clinical Knowledge exam. If it is not likely to appear on the test, it is not in this book.
New in this edition:
- Revised DSM V classifications
- New JNC 8 guidelines for hypertension
- The latest guidelines for hepatitis C management
- 57 new diagnostic/management algorithms & tables
- 57 new diagnostic images & illustrations in full color
- Logical, step-by-step approach to patient care.
- Guidance on the order in which steps should be taken.
- Tips for recognizing incorrect answers.
- Exam-like questions for every disease.
- Each disease topic presented in question format: What is the most likely diagnosis? What is the best initial test? What is the most accurate diagnostic test? What is the treatment?
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
USMLE Step 2 CK Lecture Notes 2016
USMLE Step 2 CK Lecture Notes 2017: Internal Medicine