National Registry Paramedic Examination Strategies, Practice & Review
Page Count432 Pages
About the e-Book
National Registry Paramedic Examination Strategies, Practice & Review pdf
Kaplan's National Registry Paramedic Examination Strategies, Practice & Review provides essential content and focused review to help you master the national paramedic exam. This first edition features comprehensive content review, board-style practice questions, and test-taking tips to help you face the exam with confidence.
- Content is weighted to match the NRPE so you can focus your study where it counts the most
- Concise review of the material tested on the exam, including physiology, pharmacology, respiratory emergencies, cardiac emergencies, shock, trauma, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, the psychomotor exam, and more
- Full-color figures and tables to aid in understanding and retention
- Realistic practice questions with detailed answer explanations in each chapter
- Overview of the exam to help you avoid surprises on Test Day
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
2017/2018 ASVAB For Dummies