Introduction to Programming Languages 5th Edition
Page Count448 Pages
About the e-Book
Introduction to Programming Languages 5th Edition pdf
Introduction to Programming Languages: Programming in C, C++, Scheme, Prolog, C#, and SOA takes a balanced approach to teaching programming paradigms, principles, and the language mechanisms while focusing on language constructs and programming skills. It is intended for a course where students have already completed a basic computer science course and have learned a high-level programming language like C, C++, or Java.
Introduction to Programming Languages:
- Covers four langauges: imperative C, object-oriented C++, functional Scheme, and logic Prolog
- Teaches language structures at different layers (lexical, syntactic, contextual, and semantic), the control structures and the execution models of imperative, object-oriented, functional, and logic programming languages.
- Explains program processing (compilation vs. interpretation) and preprocessing (macros and inlining).
- Describes different aspects of a variable, including its type, scope, name, address, memory location, and value.
- Includes assignments, programming exercises, and projects at the end of each chapter.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Information Security: Principles and Practices
Handbook of Model Checking