ATI TEAS Strategies, Practice & Review
Page Count456 Pages
About the e-Book
ATI TEAS Strategies, Practice & Review pdf
Kaplan's ATI TEAS Strategies, Practice & Review provides comprehensive content review, realistic practice, and expert advice to help you face the test with confidence and get into the school of your choice.
Kaplan's content review and practice questions are developed and tailored to the TEAS 6 for the most up-to-date prep. Our exam-focused instruction and targeted practice help you make the most of your study time.
The Best Review
- Two full-length practice tests with comprehensive explanations of every question
- 50-question online Qbank for additional test-like practice
- More than 300 additional practice questions and explanations to develop your skills
- Expert review of all TEAS content areas: Reading, Math, Science, and English and Language Usage
- Glossaries to help you understand the key terms in each content area
- Our practical test-taking strategies and study techniques help prepare you for even the hardest concepts
- Kaplan's expert nursing faculty reviews and updates content annually.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Global Perspectives on ADHD